The Journal of Extension (JOE) is the official refereed journal for Extension professionals. JOE offers its authors and readers a unique combination of academic rigor and professional development. Much of this benefit is due to the contributions of JOE reviewers, whose comments and critiques help JOE authors produce articles of the highest quality.
JOE reviewers have high standards. Materials at the links below help JOE reviewers ensure that JOE articles meet those high standards and help them fulfill other aspects of their role.
- For JOE Reviewers—Principles
- Current JOE Reviewers
- JOE Submission Guidelines
- JOE Style and Guidance for Avoiding Common Manuscript Problems
- Guidance for Authors
- JOE Review and Publication Process
- JOE FAQs
- JOE Promotional Materials
Not a JOE reviewer but interested in becoming one? See the instructions provided here: How can I become a JOE reviewer?